With skiguiding and many benefits for winter sports fans as part of the inclusive services and the weekly programme, the STOCK DIAMOND SPA for relaxing after your skiing fun and the extraordinary dining options, the STOCK resort is simply top! Also top are the ski areas in Zillertal, which could not be more diverse.
Zillertal fascinates in winter with a total of 487 optimally groomed kilometres of pistes, 178 state-of-the-art lifts and that so close to the STOCK resort: It's only 200 m to the lower terminus of the Finkenberger Almbahnen and 15 km away you'll find Hintertux Glacier, the only year-round ski area in Austria, with absolutely reliable snow conditions.
With our STOCK-Skiguides as part of the activity programme you can explore the most scenic ski areas of Zillertal from Monday to Saturday: the ski area Zillertal 3000, the Gerlos-Zillertal Arena, the ski area Kaltenbach-Hochfügen and Mayrhofen. Beneath the bright winter sun, the splendid pistes of the best ski areas around your Sports- and Wellnesshotel are waiting to be enjoyed before your SPA-experience.
The year-round ski area Ski- & Glacierworld Zillertal 3000
- Lower terminus of the Finkenberger Almbahn just 200 m away
- 245 kilometres of pistes
- 77 state-of-the-art lifts
- 30 options for stopping off for refreshments
- Glacier circuit
- Powder snow pistes & pristine deep powder snow slopes
- Full-service restaurant Spannagelhaus with cosy cabin charm and sunny terrace
- Tuxer Fernerhaus with its own full-service restaurant
- New 10-seat circulating cable car
- and much more