Too little sleep affects all areas of life. And yet, sleep disorders are commonplace in more than 25% of the population. The reasons are many. Dirk Günther knows them all.
Based on his knowledge of 30 years of experience, he has developed the ENS® system (easy natural sleep), which helps you to reduce stress, restore inner balance and strengthen the body and mind. Those who sleep well are more resilient, more concentrated and more efficient. With stimulating impulse lectures, practical training sessions and individual advice, the sleep expert will show you how to relieve back or neck pain in the morning, stop the nocturnal thought carousel and prevent so many common diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and depression.
- Relieve back pain and neck pain in the morning
- Sleep and nutrition - how to promote sleep through nutrition
- Stop the thought carousel
- Stress is tamed by mini-moves
- Naturally guided breathing
- Welcome the day - more than a mediation
+ Individual coaching including 3D back scan
(Swirl scanner) and individual
Sleep Manual (reservation required)
Always included for you: Stock's wellness pampering board and all the services of the STOCK Feeling worlds
Please let us know in advance if we are allowed to register for you, as seats are limited.
Good to know
- Only one discounted price is available for each booking. The best offer always applies. Package weeks must be booked in advance and cannot be combined with any other discounts/packages. Any services not availed of will not be reimbursed. Packages, including the Family HIt weeks are not available to book in all room categories.
- A single room surcharge applies during the ‘Family Hit’ weeks. Outside of these times, 2 people will be charged even for single occupancy.
- Discounts for children apply when there are 2 adults paying full price for each room.
- Suites in Category 4 (Alpine Lodge suites, wellness suites, Rosenquarz suite, Familienresidenz suite, family maisonette) - minimum charge for 3-4 full-paying adults, depending on the season
- Prices are in Euro per person and child, per day and exclude local taxes of € 1.80 per person, per day (payable by those aged 15 and over).